Share your story
Life as a youngster gives challenges. Dyslexia does not make it easier. Do not let the dyslexia stop you, your dreams or the believe in the future.
Therefore we need stories. To help and motivate young dyslexics to look in to a better future despite their dyslexia.
We give our best to help dyslexics but we need your story to complete the mission. Your story about your dyslexia and how you got success can motivate other dyslexics.
If you are dyslexic, a parent of a dyslexic or other with a story to motivate, please tell us your story, thanks.
Dyslexia must never stop you in fulfilling your dreams
If you have any questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need inspiration to start writing your story have a look at these questions:
- What is the best about being dyslexic?
- When and how did you realize that you were dyslexic?
- How did your dyslexia affect your daily life and in school?
- When did you realize that something was harder for you compared to your classmates?
- How would you describe your challenges to non-dyslexics?
- What do you think other thinks about dyslexic people?
- How did your parent handle your dyslexia?
- When was it hardest to be dyslexic in school, in daily life, etc.?
- When does it not matter to be dyslexic? Why?
- Which challenges have you had as a dyslexic? Why was it a challenge?
- What kind of apps and software do you use? When do you use it?
- Can you live like other youngster with your apps and software?
- Is it a taboo to be dyslexic? Why?
- Do you have any dyslexic relatives?
- What advice would you give to someone who’s been recently diagnosed with dyslexia?
…if you have more questions to answer just go for it…